Product, UI/UX, Research, Python, Sustainable Development, Tech Policy
Master of Public Administration (MPA in Developent Practice) (2016) School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Honors + M.Tech (2013) IIT Kharagpur
Aadra is a product professional with 5 years of work experience across 3 continents working in the data-driven impact sector as a Product Manager and a Consultant. An Edwin C. Price Fellow at Columbia University Aadra focussed on evaluating the role of technology in defining and shaping the role of agricultural societies in emerging markets.
Aadra is a cohesive team worker with strong problem solving and interpersonal skills in global markets.
Currently, Aadra works as Product Manager at a Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) company managing client requirements for multiple identity verification products. In the past, Aadra conducted
UI/UX research and built the content calendar for a B2C farmer advisory app, that now has 1 Million+ downloads from the Playstore. At a satellite imagery analytics company, Aadra built end-to-end products for monitoring the credit risk of farmer profiles. Aadra supported platform development
mobile and web, aliasing frequently with clients to ensure product alignment with user needs. Aadra has executed and managed high-value projects
with several organizations and businesses. Aadra is a polyglot fluent in English, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil and Spanish.
- Gunashekar A. Satellite Data for Effective Implementation of Crop Insurance , Smart AgriPost, September 2018.
- Gunashekar A. Mainstreaming Renewables in the Caribbean Energy Mix UNSDSN - In the News, August 5, 2015.
- Gunashekar A. From All Seeing to All Perceiving: How SatSure is Transforming Satellite Imagery to Decision Intelligence
- Financial Development, Social Development, and Economic Growth: The Causal Nexus in Asia, Springer DECISION, Vol.11, 2013, R. P. Pradhan, B. Mukhopadhyay, A. Gunashekar, B. Samadhan, and S. Pandey.
- Finance-Growth Nexus in Select Asian Countries, The IUP Journal of Applied Finance, Vol. 19, No.3, July 2013, pp. 39-55 R. P. Pradhan, and A. Gunashekar.
- Modelling the Causal Nexus between Social Development and Economic Growth in 15 Asian Countries, Asian-African Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Vol.12, No.2, 2012:407-420 R.P. Pradhan, A. Gunashekar, B. Samadhan, and S. Pandey.
- Chapter on Financial Development and Economic Growth in Select Asian Countries in Project Financing Editor Dr. Rudra Pradhan, Bloomsbury Publications, United Kingdom, 2012.
I've really gotten into ASCII art recently and am actively pursuing learning how to build games. I've started off
with an embarrassingly simple webpage that at the onset looks like gibberish but if you click around you'll reveal a word.
Once the word is revealed you get a tiny celebration. It's my first, so putting it out there.
👣 👣 👣 🐾
Follow me on:
Lives of great men all remind us We can make our lives sublime, And, departing, leave behind us Footprints on the sands of time;